Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kolaveri-ed by Dhanush!

Oh-u My-u God-u! I think I've found the answer to the world famous question: "why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di". It is because:

  1. Dhanush has a smile and grin that makes the woman-kind go weak at the knees and eventually faint.

  2. The way he says "kolaveri ... aaa di" at 0:43 and grins.

  3. The way he sings "pa pa pa pan, pa pa pa pan.. " line and the music that follows.

  4. The aalap that starts at 3:30 and only lasts less than 10 seconds.

  5. Shruti Haasan is out of this world gorgeous! Especially at 2:25!

  6. The direction and the lighting in this video are done so beautifully.

  7. Of the very special soup boys. Who are they any way?

  8. He resembles Vivek Oberoi but just a lot more handsomer.

  9. It's his mooch!

  10. Last but now least, it's "cow-u cow-u holy cow-u.." I mean HOLY COW it's the crazy music!!!


OK, scratch all of that. The REAL reason is because it's RAJNIKANT's son-in-law and daughter!!!

5 comments:

Soham Shah said...

Oh yeah , what an addictive song ..

Just loving it !! ..

I'm gonna steal some of your observations though to put it on my facebook .. ;)

Sakhi said...

Superb music and stupid lyrics but awesome dhanush smile! ;)

Bubblegum.... said...

Awesome awesome!! I also feel he is tooooo goood! :P

Nova said...

I am absolutely loving it... I hated it initially when I found myself humming it subconsciously and then googling the song!! Urrrgghhhhh!!

I hate to admit it... but I have been Kolaveri-ed too!! :(

Kanan said...

Soham, it sure is, isn't it! I think the craze died down a bit though since when it first came out. Thanks for letting me know about stealing :)

Sakhi, you said it! it's all in THE SMILE! :D

Bubblegum, thanks for your comment :) Can't agree more with you on that.

Nova/Neha, I loved it and everyone else around me hated it because I overdosed on it but it was so much fun. Totally kolaveried by it!