Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Why is it so hard to forgive?

Not for me, for others.
That's what stumps me so often these days. People holding grudge against their loved ones. Why can't people just let it go? How big of an ego do they have that disables them, stops them from letting go and becoming a bigger person? How they live with that feeling of unreasonable expectations or anger or hatred or upsetness whatever you call it - inside them is beyond me. I wish the world was more forgiving and I wish people let go of their high expectations and egos that hold them back from becoming lighter in their minds and hearts and become one one day - in minds and hearts. Especially if it's a loved one. Wishing for more hearts to be forgiving. For it might be too late one day to even forgive someone.

No comments: