Thinking back, I realize that I have learned a lot of good things about myself and others along with some valuable lessons. I have realized that:
- Life is truly beautiful and a blessing.
- Family is irreplaceable and times spent with them make very precious memories for life time.
- There are very special people we might have met for only a few hours of our life but they leave a lasting positive impression and we never forget for the rest of our lives.
- There is no happiness like seeing people around us happy.
- We become what our habits make us.
- Praying to God is the only thing that works when everything and everyone else fails.
- Whatever happens to us is for a reason and for our own good.
- Letting go makes us feel much better than holding on.
- One day we will have to leave all this behind and travel the rest of the journey alone and the sooner we prepare ourselves emotionally for it the better.
- All the answers we seek are within.
- You and I are here (in the world, on this planet, in blogosphere) for a reason and we have a positive effect on each other.
As I welcome my next year, I pray to God for the good all around and love and peace for everyone.
A very happy birthday to Avadh, Sneha, Nikila, Pooja MP, and me, along with our dear Salman Khan. :) Yup, we all have a birthday on 27th, except for Sneha; her's is today, on the 26th. Wishing all many many happy returns of the day.
To everyone: Best wishes for the holidays and happy new year 2009!