- Soldier: Sir, we are surrounded from all sides by enemies. Major: Excellent! We can attack in any direction.
- Every one knows about Alexander Graham Bell who invented phones, but he never made a call to his family. Because his wife and daughter were deaf. That's life "Live for Others".
- The worst thing in life is "attachment" it hurts when you lose it. The best thing in life is "loneliness" because it teaches you everything and when you lose it, you get everything.
- Life is not about the people who act true to your face. It's about the people who remain true behind your back.
- Egg broken from outside force... a life ends. If an egg breaks from within... life begins. Great things always began from within.
- It's better to lose your ego to the one you love, then to lose the one you love... because of ego.
- A relationship doesn't shine by just shaking hands on best time. But it blossoms by holding firmly in critical situation.
- Heated gold becomes ornaments. Betted copper becomes wires. Depleted stone becomes statue. So the more pain you get in your life you become more valuable.
- Why we have so many temples, if God is everywhere? A wise man said: air is everywhere, but we still need a fan to feel it.
- Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind: it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle.
- When you trust someone trust him/her completely without any doubt. At the end you would get one of the two: either a lesson for your life or a very good person.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Attitude is what life is all about...
This came as a forwarded mail to me a while back. Some of the thoughts are really nice and made me think.