Use the space bag! No, they're not only used when you travel into space, but they also save a lot of space in your baggage.
Here's how they work:
- Put all the clothing items in the bag.
- Firmly close the zipper bag shut.
- Use a small hand-vacuum to suck out the excess air from the valve on one side of the bag.
- Close the valve cap to secure the bag from getting more air inside.
- Ta-da! your space bag is ready for travel.
Personal experience tells me these are the best things that I ever traveled with. One thing to be careful, don't put food/perishable/liquid items in the bags and stay away from putting any sharp objects in the bags.
The only drawback of using these bags is that you'll need an access to a portable vacuum cleaner to suck out the air.
You can buy these at stores like Target, Walmart, etc.