Here's to the 70s!
- aadmi jo kehta hai aadmi jo sunta hai (Majhboor)
- kaise kahe hum pyaar ne hum ko kya kya khel dikhaaye... (Sharmilee)
- zindagi ka safar... hai yeh kaisa safar... (Safar)
- chingaari koyi bhadke to saawan use bujhaaye... (Amar Prem)
- duniya oh duniya tera jawaab nahin (Naya Zamaana)
- khiza ke phool pe... mere naseeb mein aye dost (Do Raaste)
- koyi hota jis ko apna hum apna keh lete yaaron (Mere Apna)
- samjhauta ghamon se kar lo (Samjhauta)
- ek ritu aaye ek ritu jaaye (Gautam Govinda)
- kahaan tak yeh man ko andhere chalenge (Baaton Baaton Mein)
- ghoonghroo ki taraah bajta hi rahaa hoon main (Chor Machaaye Shor)
- kis ka rastaa dekhe aye dil aye saudaayi (Joshila)
- mera jeevan kora kaagaz kora hi reh gayaa (Kora Kaagaz)
- panthi hoon main us path ka (Door Ka Raahi)
- zindagi ke safar mein guzar jaate hai jo makaam woh phir nahin aate (Aap Ki Kasam)
- dekha hai zindagi ko kuchh itna kareeb se (Ek Mahal Ho Sapnon Ka)
- dil aisa kisi ne mera toda (Amaanush)
- badi sooni sooni hai zindagi yeh zindagi (Mili)
- yeh jeevan hai is jeevan ka yehi hai rang roop (Piya Ka Ghar)
- musaafir hoon yaaron na ghar hai na thikaana (Parichay)
This one seems like it's funny but it's actually very philosophical... AB tells so much about life in general.
Sometimes, some experiences of life teach you more than what you wanted to learn from them. This one is about that. Often it's not what goes around comes around in life.
When you realize just how mysterious life can become... no words help. It leaves you stumped!
Generalizations are wrong and so are expectations.
Very few people can actually tell the world what's wrong with it. Is it worth it?
There are times when you realize that it's not upto you to change something, even in your own life... that's because it's destiny.
Feeling lonely is the worst feeling in the world. Don't ever feel so, it's not worth it. Sometimes, all it takes is to reach out.
Get used to it, it's life. This too shall pass. That's the message conveyed here.
Appreciate what you have in the journey of life. This one is quite philosophical and has so many levels to it, if only you observe.
At times like these, remember, that it's a phase and it will be over soon.
Eye-opener! Some events in life are so... same with this one.
Another jail song like previous one. Makes me think may be it's the solitude that makes us look within and see beyond the obvious...
It's when you feel so lost, even Garmin can't help. :P :) I find this one very sad.
The best one in this collection! That's all I got to say. If you've never listened to it, then please do. It's written, sung and composed by Kishoreda himself.
*thud* you hit your forehead but it's too late. Some experiences in life are like that. No undo button, sorry.
You trusted them and this is what they gave you. If you dream too much with open eyes, this is what happens.
Don't let the bad experiences let you become a bad person. Be better than who you were before.
It's only if you let yourself feel lonely, you truly do. Get in touch with yourself then.
At the end, it's alright 'cause it's life. And life is like that only.
On the path of life, gotta keep walking... if find a road closure, find a detour.
I hope this wasn't too much for you. :)