This is to point out that the food-lover in you might want to stop by at Our Cooking Experiments for some good healthy ghaas-phus type foods and to witness some kitchen kraziness.
Sitting around this Saturday afternoon, I was getting all philosophical about it so decided to share with you what all I learned that from these recent adventures. I've learned that:
- cooking is an art to be mastered.
- what you give is what you get; similarly what you put in is what you make.
- patience is a virtue and good dishes take good time.
- efficiency and speed are very important and can only be achieved by practice.
- it is okay to make mistakes as long as we learn from them.
- taking a shortcut isn't always a good thing.
- the word laziness has got to go from our dictionary.
- sharing the knowledge only helps us than being secretive about it.
- the happiness that comes from making delicious food and feeding people is unbelievable.
- last but not least, as Jamba Juice slogan says, this body is a temple, don't litter in it.
So are you ready to drool some? If yes, then let the drooling begin... :)