Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Birthday Wishes

Her presence is God's blessing to me
And she fills my life with happiness
Perhaps because she is the only one I have
Pretty and precious little sister
You'd wish you had one like her too!

Because it is a very special day today
I feel like jumping with joy and celebrate
Reasons, I don't need them
To appreciate what I have when I have her
Happiness, health, love, and joy I wish
Dearest sister of mine would always have
And may God bless you with all wishes and more.
You and I are best friends forever!

May all your dreams come true and in
Everything you do, success comes to you.
Eventually, may you find that ultimate goal - the
Righteous one that you seek with all your heart.
All my love to you, sweetheart, today and forever.

August 21, 2007

3 comments:

Meera said...

:-*

Meera said...

Thank you so much for writing this. It means a lot to me. You are so sweet! Love you, Girly.

Kanan said...

Thanks for stopping by and your comments. :)