Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Birthday Wishes

Her presence is God's blessing to me
And she fills my life with happiness
Perhaps because she is the only one I have
Pretty and precious little sister
You'd wish you had one like her too!

Because it is a very special day today
I feel like jumping with joy and celebrate
Reasons, I don't need them
To appreciate what I have when I have her
Happiness, health, love, and joy I wish
Dearest sister of mine would always have
And may God bless you with all wishes and more.
You and I are best friends forever!

May all your dreams come true and in
Everything you do, success comes to you.
Eventually, may you find that ultimate goal - the
Righteous one that you seek with all your heart.
All my love to you, sweetheart, today and forever.

August 21, 2007


Meera said...


Meera said...

Thank you so much for writing this. It means a lot to me. You are so sweet! Love you, Girly.

Kanan said...

Thanks for stopping by and your comments. :)