That's right. :)
My HFM blog has been awarded that aakha blogistan mein famous Brilliante Weblog Premio 2008 award by none other then Neha! And I'm delighted to accept the award, Neha. ;) :D THANK YOU SO MUCH!
As the tradition must continue now it is time for me to choose 8 of my favorite blogs to confer upon this same award to!
It is very difficult to pick and choose from so many fabulous blogs that I have come across; so I'll try to pick the ones who haven't received this award before.
In an alphabetical order:
- Aspi's Drift - for all kinds of Entertainments with capital E. Thank you, Aspi.
- Beth Loves Bollywood - for the best looking header photos ever! and of course for the sincere love of Bollywood. Thank you, Beth.
- Idle Moments - for the beautiful photographs and beautiful writing from the heart. Thank you, Ami.
- lifeiscool - for those thought provoking posts and questions. Thank you, Chinmai.
- Sayesha on the rocks - for the way she shares her moments of life in the most extraordinary way. Thank you, Sayesha.
- The Little Ranting Reptile and Other Stories.... - first of all, for not going extinct! :P and for the silliest and record breaking number of posts per month and teaching some valuable lessons in them; and that anda-z with how you play with words... ;) Thank you, Stupidosaur.
- This I am grateful for today... - for the positive energy that is being spread all around from each little post. Thank you, Kashmira.
- Wanderingmindz's Weblog - for bringing back the Sanskrit literature to my life with extremely helpful translations. Thank you, Medha.
And last but not least, a big thanks to everyone else who writes their blogs, and reads this blog. Though I have to admit, I didn't start blogging for the social value it carries but it was only for myself and now that I get to read my fellow bloggers views, I have been feeling more enthusiastic to write my thoughts and write about my favorite things including those songs. Thank you all!