I have learned that...
- it is easy to think someone is wrong just because they act/behave differently than you.
- it is easy to find faults with others' thinking specially when it is different than our thinking.
- it is easy to give advice to others without realizing they did not even ask for it.
- it is easy to hurt/upset someone than to apologize to them for our mistakes.
- it is easy to assume and judge people. When in doubt, ask questions first.
- there are better ways to give your opinion to others than just be bitter and frank.
satyam bruyaat priyam bruyaat; maa bruyaat satyam apriyam [Translation: speak the truth that is pleasing; do not speak the unpleasing truth]
- there is no way to undo the damage done by words.
- drinking ruins people's lives because a lot of times when a person is drunk he/she doesn't realize what they are doing and quite often they end up behaving in a way that they will regret later. One of them is, sending emails when being drunk.
- it takes more effort to dislike somebody than to be indifferent towards them.
- life is too short to waste on things we don't like; Better let them be and move on with life.