Thursday, October 04, 2007

Yahoo! "Subject" Button Gone Nuts... Literally!

Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself!! Looks like some Yahoo! folks have too much time on their hands. Hahahahahaha!

Keep clicking the Subject button and you'll see it.




Some sample subjects I saw -->

  • Couples welcome
  • Girls, are, wicked awesome.
  • A robot beat me out for Employee of the Month
  • It turns out Harold's not a Jedi.
  • Return at once to the Mother Ship!
  • Flossing with angel hair pasta
  • What's the corkage fee at McDonald's?
  • Pass the timbits!
  • Happy New Now!
  • Sensitive boyfriend sweater
  • Your earrings would make a great fishing lure!
  • I'm a stereotype. I'm not wrong. I'm cuddly.
  • you're not as objectionable as you seem to be, are you?
  • A hip-hop MC performs with improvised rhyme and the spoken word, typically over a thumping beat.
  • Do NOT Read
  • I've never seen a man eat so many chicken wings
  • Golf-ball sized hail! Grab your 9-iron and let's go...
  • My motivational speaking tour
  • Asking for your daughter's paw in marriage
  • the dangerous combination of beard and bread
  • earn more sessions by sleaving
  • KAR 120C where are you?
  • Damn these scruples!
  • Facts: 1) Ninjas are mammals. 2) Ninjas fight ALL the time. 3) The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.
  • for a fish and finger pie
  • Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be.
  • rotating platinum pants
  • Leveraging core competency across the extraprise
  • My favorite color is Vanna White
  • The CARDBOARD PROTOTYPE
  • Afternoon matinee at the drive-in theater?
  • Know the basics of TORNADO SAFETY and have a PLAN TO SURVIVE!
  • If you don't tell lies, at least you don't have to remember what you have said.
  • Get your tongue out of my mouth, cuz I'm kissing you goodbye!
  • Please put your hands together for the lovely Shasta!
  • I am not a chew toy
  • a little pod out of Spiral called Moonbase
  • Scratch golfer finds ball in poison oak
  • You can't make friends with salad.
  • circulate darling, circulate!
  • Hi, I've got Pud from F-----Company on line 2...
  • You can fight or you can surf. Now what's it gonna be?
  • Is your coffee table decaff?
  • How about never? Is never good for you?
  • I changed her oil, she changed my life
  • Catch-23
  • Orange Mocha Frappuccinos!
  • Bailout Rescue Plan
  • Up ahead! It's a DONUT HUT!!
  • 3 comments:

    יוחנן said...

    I almost thought I got a Yahoo virus, so I put "Damn these scruples!" in my search engine, now I know that I in error clicked the Subject button!

    Anonymous said...

    So glad I came across your post. I was using Yahoo Mail to write a Pros/Cons list about someone I was dating and when I saw "I'm a stereotype. I'm not wrong. I'm cuddly." in the subject line it really weirded me out!

    Kanan said...

    Johanan, funny, these statuses aren't they. Glad you found out it's not a virus.

    Anonymous, wow! okay :)