Thursday, January 16, 2014

Smartphone proving it's worth.. once more!

I think my smartphone has finally proven it's worth. Last week when I was playing tour guide to some relatives who were visiting the area. After walking around in China Town, we were walking back North on Stockton St in the city towards our car. Right after the tunnel, I ran into a woman in her 50s. She was trying to get to Market St, but didn't know which direction she was supposed to be going. She asked me whether it was towards the South from where we were at. I said yes and also confirmed using the phone and shared with her about how far it was. She seemed so happy that finally she knew her way to her destination. It felt like a blessing to have that smartphone on me that day. After a year of still getting used to (annoyed of) it, I think I'm liking it more than I did before. :)

No comments: