Thursday, September 18, 2008

Disaster's in the air

Nope, I didn't say that. Timon did. :P

I was just humming that Can You Feel the Love Tonight song. Have you heard it?

Timon: I can see what's happening

Pumba: What?

Timon: And they don't have a clue!

Pumba: Who?

Timon: They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line
Our trio's down to two

Pumba: Oh

Timon: The sweet caress of twilight
There's magic everywhere
And with all this romantic atmosphere
Disaster's in the air

Chorus: Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things

Simba: So many things to tell her
But how to make her see
The truth about my past? Impossible!
She'd turn away from me

Nala: He's holding back, he's hiding
But what, I can't decide
Why won't he be the king I know he is
The king I see inside?

Chorus: Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things

Can you feel the love tonight?
You needn't look too far
Stealing through the night's uncertainties
Love is where they are

Timon: And if he falls in love tonight
It can be assumed

Pumba: His carefree days with us are history

Both: In short, our pal is doomed! (cry)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Romance in the air at Sakhi’s and as she turned the fan on, I too felt the fresh breeze of that air.

Disclaimer: I am not sure what kind of love we're talking about here and also, I don't know the actual definition of love so please note that while you read the answers.

Here I go:

  1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
  2. Then it was never meant to be; and if that was the case, better now than later.

  3. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
  4. Detachment from life at all times. Hmm.. now there' something to dream about.

  5. What do you love the most in your lover?
  6. Kindness

  7. What would you do with a billion dollars?
  8. Can't tell right now but would rather share it with others than just spend it all myself. :D

  9. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
  10. Ummm.. it's difficult to gamble so much.

  11. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
  12. How about both? If I had to pick one I'd pick the first one. It is an emotion to be experienced at least once in a lifetime.

  13. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
  14. So long the patience doesn't run out. :)

  15. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
  16. Pray to God for good and better things in their life.

  17. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
  18. Acting? Are you kidding me? But if I were forced to, I'd rather pick an actor/actress.

  19. What takes you down the fastest?
  20. Nosy people who ask personal questions. Just one will do, but it better not be you! ;)

  21. How would you see yourself in ten years’ time?
  22. No idea. Hopefully closer to achieving that dream I talked about above.

  23. What’s your fear?
  24. To not being able to let go.

  25. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
  26. A mysterious gal who is a fabulous writer. :)

  27. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
  28. How about happily married but poor? :P

  29. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
  30. Open the window blinds to let the daylight come in.

  31. Would you give all in a relationship?
  32. Meaning? If it means give it my best, then yes I would. :)

  33. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
  34. Pick for what? I already love more than two people right now. LOL!

  35. Would you forgive and forget, no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
  36. Forgive? Yes. Forget? I don't know. I could become indifferent towards them.

  37. If you get to go back in time and fall in love all over again, would it still be with the same person?
  38. This question makes me feel like Basanti.

    Haan to kahan thi main? Haan... Ramgadh ka ek rupaiya aur Belapur ka dedh...

    Phir maine socha, chalo back in time jaana hi hai to hum chale jaate hai lekin agar love all over again karna pade to hum kar bhi sakte hai aur nahin bhi. Aur agar kar liya to phir to wohi baat ho gayi jo pehle thi aur agar nahin kiya to kisi aur se kar lete hai. Lekin us ke liye mujhe Shiv mandir mein jaa kar thode aur somvaar ke vrat karne padenge. :P

  39. List 6 people to tag:

  40. Kashmira
    Pitu
    Sayesha
    Soham
    Solitaire
    Stupidosaur


Now here are the rules:

RULE #1: People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2: Tag 6 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by, cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by, and must continue this game by sending it to other people.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

While we're still talking about love, here is a cutsie love song I adore from the I love Lucy show. It is picturized on Lucy and Ricky.


The Loveliest Night of the Year

when you are in love, it’s the loveliest night of the year,
stars twinkle above, and you almost can touch them from here.

words fall into rhyme, everytime you are holding me near.
when you are in love, it’s the loveliest night of the year.

waltzing along in the blue, like a breeze drifting over the sand,
thrilled by the wonder of you, and the wonderful touch of your hand and

my heart starts to beat, like a child when a birthday is near.
so kiss me, my sweet. it’s the loveliest night of the year.


(Lyrics by Mario Lanza)

"loveliest night of the year" starts at 2:40 mins.

2 comments:

Sakhi said...

Thanks for doing the tag!! and i will never be the nosy person you can take you down fastest!! :)

Kanan said...

You're welcome :)
Haha! I didn't mean that for you but just wanted to write something that rhymed so.. :P
Btw, nice profile photo of 'sidi saiyad ni jaali'.