Sunday, March 14, 2021

On My Journey to Healing, You’re invited...

 


Yesterday was a big day! I mustered up the courage to share with rest of the world what's new in my life. Life brings us lots of opportunities to learn new things, things we'd never otherwise learn. This is one of those learning phases of my life and I'm here with my mind, body, and soul to learn all that life has to offer to me.

The love that's been pouring onto me from all around has been tremendous. I'm feeling super grateful, extremely blessed and so so loved that words do not do justice to the joy and love that fills my heart right now. It's been hard to keep up with all the love messages, but hopefully I will get to respond to each and every loved one who has sent their love, blessings and prayers for me. I am truly grateful! 

No comments: