Inspiration post: 10 things that make my day! by Neha
I believe that happiness has nothing to do with people we interact with so mine are all boring ones; they don't include people. In any case, here I go -
The day starts with morning, so will I.
- Waking up full of energy and motivation to take whatever may come your way.
- A great satisfactory dump. Now nothing compares to that.
- Sleeping for another couple of hours after that.
- A nice long shower.
- Driving to work with no traffic jams.
- A great calorie-burning-sweat-dripping workout before lunch.
- Finishing up more chores/tasks in a day than you expected.
- Driving back home listening your favorite old Hindi songs, with car windows rolled down in warm breezy weather.
- Reading your favorite book while you lie in bed before falling asleep.
- An 8-10-hour restful sleep at night.
I hope you are getting some inspiration.