Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions, and then tag 8 people in your list. List them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
(Btw, where in the world is that chat box? If you can find it, please let me know.)
1) Who are the most & most important persons you like to meet in your life?
I’d love to meet Lata Mangeshkar and Amitabh Bachchan. Politicians don't impress me much.
2) Name Three Most Valuable Assets?
As per this shloka I learned as a teenager, it would be the character, education, and our duties:
videsheshu dhanam vidya vyasaneshu dhanam matihi
parloke dhanam dharmana sheelam sarvatra vaidhanam
More on it here.
3) If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
I don't think it's worth waiting for anything or anyone to say something to the beloved ones, just do it now. :)
4) What has been the happiest moment?
There's been many of those.
5) Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Right now, Morro Bay in Central California.
6) If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
For all the people to be more forgiving and less egotist, including and starting with myself.
7) Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
Delaying that India trip by two weeks, but then again, all that happens happens for a reason, so it's all good.
8) Two things which you always wanted to learn but never did till date?
(I) American Sign Language (II) Roller-skating
9) What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
Turn it in at lost and found. (yeah rite! :P) I seriously would. ;) I prefer sona (sleeping peacefully) over the other sona (gold) any day.
10) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
11) List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
That's Chinmai - I haven't met her yet but would love to. :) I know that she's one level headed woman, a great photographer, and a fabulous writer.
12) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Nothing more or less than what I am, a perfect imperfection. haha!
13) Which type of person do you like the most?
Can I rather answer the kind I don't like instead? I'll pass this one. :D
14) What is your ambition?
To make this life as a human being worthy of it. They say you don't get too many births as a human being.
15) What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?
Those self-centered people who always believe in *take* and never *give*.
16) If you could do one thing different in life, what would it be?
Bhavesh is going to throw things at me for stealing his answer but I'd have to say the same - exercise/workout daily is what I'd like to do.
17) Something that made u laugh today?
This blog post and all of the comments underneath it. OMG! it is outrageous.. I have been laughing hysterically every time I visit that page.
18) How do you deal with a friend who has wronged you?
Bhavesh? I hope he isn't reading this. I'd go with Gandhigiri as well.
19) Name one favorite song of yours.
I too have a lot, like Chinmai does, but "aanewala pal jaanewala hai" still remains an all-time-favorite!
20) Imagine you could be in any profession you wish. What profession is that? (This must be a profession! Stay-at-home-dad or House-wife are not acceptable answers. :P)
For me, it would have to be a musician. LOL! hahahahaha!
Now the most fun part, you all get to answer these same questions and entertain yourself!! ;)
I wish all of these kind & sweet people would oblige: (in alphabetical order) Ami, Hasmukh, Jigar, Jwalant, Kumar, Maulik, Neha, Rakeshbhai and anyone else who also thinks they are kind & sweet and want to tag themselves, please be my guest. :D
Hey, don't forget to share the link to your answers on here!! Thx.