- Last movie you saw in a theatre?
Yup, still Taare Zameen Par. Can't believe it's been four months since!
- What book are you reading?
Calvin & Hobbes collector's edition book 1.
- Favorite board game?
Cranium! I wish they make an Indian version of this game some day. That would be just fantastic. ;)
- Favorite magazine?
As a kid, it used to be fulwaaDi (Gujarati), I remember waiting for it outside the house every Wednesday morning. Now I haven't remained such an avid reader... but there's so many that I find interesting. Any magazine with new techno stuff is always a fun read, and of course anything related to Travel/Nature/Geography and not to forget celebrity gossip magazines. LOL!
- Favorite smells?
I prefer the fragrance free environment but I think the smell of earthen land showered with cool Indian rains is beautiful... and jasmine, mogara and roses smell quite nice.
- Favorite thing to do in weekend?
Go for a long drive, go hiking, or sight seeing in 75 degree F weather.
- Worst feeling in the world?
Losing a loved one.
- What is the first thing you think of when u wakeup?
I am going to steal Chinmai's answer here - yup, it depends on the dream too ;)
- Favorite fast food place?
Burger King - I'd take a veggie whopper with cheese and a Hershey sundae pie please. *yummm* :D
- Future child’s name?
It doesn't make sense to decide that all by myself now, does it? :P
- Finish this statement --- 'If I had a lot of money'
I'd love to spend it. ;) For people I love and for things I love to do. :)
- Do you drive fast?
Two wheelers - yes, used to quite a lot.
Four wheelers - tried it a couple of times, not any more since I realized it's not worth it.
- Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
LOL! that's so funny... ummm no thank you.
- Storms -- Cool or Scary?
Scary, mostly. May be romantic, I dunno. ;)
- What was your first car?
First one I drove was a Toyota Corolla and first one owned Toyota Camry.
- Favorite drink?
Water. Cranberry juice and fresh coconut juice are delicious too!
- Finish this statement --- If i had the time i would...
Tag a lot many more people ;) hahaha no just kidding.. that I do otherwise too...
Spend it doing all those things that just sit on my to-do list, which is quite long in fact.
- Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Of course! gladly.
- If you could dye your hair any other color, what would be your choice?
Make that blue.
- Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in?
In an alphabetical order, Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Burlingame, San Diego, and Vallabh Vidyanagar.
- Favorite sports to watch?
Cricket - any day. Other than that Hockey (since Chak De India), Football/Soccer, and Olympic sports are also fun watch.
- One information about the person who sent this to you?
How do you count one information? ;) haha kidding.. what kind of information? Chinmai reminds me of Mumbai. :)
- What’s under your bed?
The book I read last night, which would be Calvin & Hobbes Book 1.
- Would you like to be born as yourself again?
- Morning person or night owl?
A complete night owl.
- Over easy or sunny side up?
- Favorite place to relax?
More of a state of mind, so place doesn't matter really.
- Favorite pie?
A chilled Hershey sundae pie and a warm apple pie. *big grin*
- Favorite ice cream flavor?
Butter scotch - the kind they used to make like in the 80s and 90s, it's not the same any more these days. Other than that I love strawberry, coconut, pineapple, anjeer, mango, (okay you don't want me to make a list of ALL the ice-creams in the world, now do you?) and the list doesn't end really.
- Of all the people you have tagged, who is the most likely to respond first?
Bhavesh, but he's already tagged by Chinmai. :)
Many others are not interested in getting tagged, I know. :|
I'm still going to tag all those people I've tagged last time along with Jaydip, Prajakta & Swati.
All of these people better start answering the questions or else...!!!!!